This scholarship is for graduate students pursuing a master's or doctoral degree in nursing or a related discipline (master's program must be located in North Carolina; doctoral program may be outside of North Carolina). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be legal residents of North Carolina, and have completed a minimum of six semester hours of course work in their graduate program by the application deadline.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- North Carolina
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Critical Care Nursing
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nursing Administration
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Nursing Science
- Nursing, Other
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing