This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors and undergraduate students seeking an associate's or bachelor's degree in manufacturing, mechanical, industrial engineering or industrial technology at a two- or four-year college or university within the North Central Region 9 (Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, and the upper peninsula of Michigan). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have an overall minimum 3.0 GPA. First preference will be given to scholarship applicants who are North Central Region 9 members, their spouse, and/or children or grandchildren. Second preference will be given to scholarship applicants who reside within the North Central Region 9.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
College Major: Is this you?
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology
Must attend a college or university in the North Central Region.