This scholarship is for graduating seniors from one of the following: Any Central Ohio public high school; Coldwater High School in Coldwater, Ohio; or North Baltimore School in North Baltimore, Ohio. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a technology degree (two- or four-year degrees acceptable), such as computer information, graphic design; interactive media, or digital communication. Applicants must have a 3.2 GPA and attend an accredited college or university within the Central Ohio area (includes Franklin and contiguous counties) on a full-time basis.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Central Ohio
College Major: Is this you?
- Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
- Artificial Intelligence
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Programming, Other
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Science
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Computer Support Specialist
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer Typography and Composition Equipment Operator
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Digital Arts
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Educational/Instructional Technology
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Graphic and Printing Equipment Operator, General Production
- Graphic Communications, General
- Graphic Communications, Other
- Graphic Design
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology
- Information Technology Project Management
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Prepress/Desktop Publishing and Digital Imaging Design
- Printing Management
- Printing Press Operator
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Word Processing
Must attend a college/university in Central Ohio.