This program is for individuals seeking a master's degree in nursing at a Mississippi institution of higher learning in exchange for teaching in an accredited school of nursing in the state of Mississippi. To qualify, applicants must be current legal residents of Mississippi, hold a current Mississippi nursing license, be fully admitted and enrolled-full time at an eligible accredited School of Nursing, and have achieved a 3.0 GPA on all graduate level work previously taken. Applicants must also participate in the Nursing Education Loan/Program (NELM) while pursuing the MSN degree and agree to teach in an accredited school of nursing in the State of Mississippi upon completion of the degree. Applications will be accepted between January 1st and March 31st. See website for additional information and requirements.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Critical Care Nursing
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nursing Administration
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Nursing Science
- Nursing, Other
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
Must be fully admitted to an eligible accredited School of Nursing in Mississippi.
Visit site for more details.