This scholarship is for OSCPA student members. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be able to demonstrate successful completion of at least six hours of principles in accounting. Applicants must be enrolled in an Oklahoma university for the upcoming fall semester, be declared accounting majors, and be candidates for a bachelor's or other advanced degree.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Society of Certified Public Accountants