These scholarships are for college students in Ohio, who are in their final year of a degree program in environmental science or environmental engineering. To qualify for these scholarships, applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and be enrolled in an Ohio state or private two- or four-year college or university.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
|Award Range:||$1,250 - $2,500|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Psychology
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Forestry, General
- Forestry, Other
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Natural Resource Economics
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Urban Forestry
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Wildlife and Wildlands Science and Management
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology
- Environmental Education
- Environmental Chemistry
Must be entering final year of study at an Ohio state or private college or university.