This scholarship is for qualified full-time students (12 or more credit hours scheduled for fall quarter 2013) who are finishing their freshman year of college (36 hours completed on an academic quarter system/30 hours completed on an academic semester system). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing an education in the field of hospitality/tourism, attend an accredited college or university in Ohio, and intend to stay in Ohio following graduation. They must also have a 2.5 GPA. As part of the scholarship program, the recipient will be invited to attend various OTA events throughout the year.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Casino Management
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Golf Course Operation and Grounds Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Institutional Food Workers
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Resort Management
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Tourism Promotion Operations
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
Must attend a college or university in Ohio.