This scholarship is for individuals who identify as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, transgender, or a straight ally. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a career in law enforcement. Applicants must be "out" to family, friends, and peers at an academy or law enforcement agency; be recognized as role models by their peers and supervisors; demonstrate use of the Law Enforcement Code of Ethics as a guide for decision making; and demonstrate the ability to graduate from a law enforcement training program.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$500 - $1,000|
College Major: Is this you?
- Corrections Administration
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Juvenile Corrections
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Security and Protective Services, Other
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Protective Services Operations
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Homeland Security
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
- Homeland Security, Other
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender/Queer (LGBTQ) or LGBTQ Ally