This scholarship is for high school seniors who have a certified language-related learning disability. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing post-secondary education in a visual arts field. Applicants must have been accepted into a two- or four-year college and demonstrate visual arts talent and financial need. Applicants must be nominated by a P. Buckley Moss Society member.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Graphic Design
- Industrial and Product Design
- Interior Design
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
Health Conditions: Is this you?
- Learning / Reading Disability
Must be nominated by a P. Buckley Moss Society member.