This scholarship is for students who have active amateur radio licenses. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be residents of the ARRL Midwest Division (Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, or Nebraska) and be pursuing studies in journalism, computer science, or electronic engineering. Applicants may be the children of deceased radio amateurs.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Artificial Intelligence
- Broadcast Journalism
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, General
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Programming, Other
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Science
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Computer Support Specialist
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Health Communication
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology
- Information Technology Project Management
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Journalism, Other
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Organizational Communication, General
- Political Communication
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Radio and Television
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Sports Communication
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Technical and Scientific Communication
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Word Processing
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Amateur Radio License