This scholarship is for students who have active amateur radio licenses. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be residents of the ARRL Midwest Division (Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, or Nebraska) and be pursuing studies in journalism, computer science, or electronic engineering. Applicants may be the children of deceased radio amateurs.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Broadcast Journalism
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer and Information Systems Security
- Computer Graphics
- Video Game Development/Other Computer Programming
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Science
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration andManagement, Other
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Health Communication
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology
- Journalism, Other
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Organizational Communication, General
- Political Communication
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Radio and Television
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- System Administration/Administrator
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Word Processing
- Communication, General
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Sports Communication
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Technical and Scientific Communication
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
- Information Technology Project Management
- Computer Support Specialist
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Amateur Radio License