This scholarship is for student veterans who define "Serving with Integrity" and who were honorably discharged or are currently serving. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be undergraduate students, and at a minimum, a second-semester freshmen during the application process. Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and be majoring in business management, accounting, economics, finance, marketing, mathematics, computer science, or information technology.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Social Sciences
Employer: Is this you?
- Military - United States Air Force
- Military - United States Army
- Military - United States Coast Guard
- Military - United States Marine Corps
- Military - United States National Guard
- Military - United States Navy