This scholarship is for full-time undergraduate students at a Mississippi university or college that offers at least one course with the words, 'public relations' in the course title. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be majoring in public relations, communications, journalism, or marketing communications. Applicants must have completed at least one course with the words, 'public relations' in the title by the end of December of the year they are nominated.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Broadcast Journalism
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, General
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- Health Communication
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- International and Intercultural Communication
- International Marketing
- Journalism, Other
- Marketing Research
- Marketing, Other
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Organizational Communication, General
- Political Communication
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Radio and Television
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Sports Communication
- Technical and Scientific Communication
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations
Must attend a Mississippi college or university.