This grant is for residents of New Jersey who have been residents for at least 12 consecutive months prior to enrollment. To qualify, applicants must be enrolled for 6-11 credits per term in an approved degree or certificate program, demonstrate financial need, be registered with Selective Service (if required), maintain satisfactory academic progress, and be US citizens or eligible non-citizens. Applicants must not have a bachelor's degree, not have received the maximum allowable number of grant payments, not be in default on a Federal or State student loan, not owe a refund on a Federal or State grant, and not be enrolled in a program leading to a degree in theology or divinity. Applicants must attend an approved New Jersey county college.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
Home State: Is this you?
- New Jersey
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences
- Architecture and Related Services
- Area, Ethnic, Cultural, and Gender Studies
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Construction Trades
- Culinary and Personal Services
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- English Language and Literature/Letters
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences
- Foreign languages, literatures, and Linguistics
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Legal Professions and Studies
- Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Library Science
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians
- Military Technologies
- Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies
- Natural Resources and Conservation
- Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Physical Sciences
- Precision Production
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions
- Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC, ROTC)
- Residency Programs
- Science Technologies/Technicians
- Security and Protective Services
- Social Sciences
- Transportation and Materials Moving
- Visual and Performing Arts
Must attend a New Jersey county college.