This scholarship is for foster care students from Washington. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have spent at least one year in foster care after their 16th birthday and have been emancipated from foster care on or after January 1, 2007. Applicants must be enrolled at least half-time in an eligible college by the age of 22 but have not yet earned a bachelor's degree. Applicants must live in Washington and not be pursuing a degree in theology.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE/LETTERS
- FAMILY AND CONSUMER SCIENCES/HUMAN SCIENCES
- FOREIGN LANGUAGES, LITERATURES, AND LINGUISTICS
- HEALTH PROFESSIONS AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- LEGAL PROFESSIONS AND STUDIES
- LIBERAL ARTS AND SCIENCES, GENERAL STUDIES AND HUMANITIES
- LIBRARY SCIENCE
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
- MECHANIC AND REPAIR TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- MILITARY TECHNOLOGIES AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- MULTI/INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES
- NATURAL RESOURCES AND CONSERVATION
- PARKS, RECREATION, LEISURE, AND FITNESS STUDIES
- PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- PRECISION PRODUCTION
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND SOCIAL SERVICE PROFESSIONS
- MILITARY SCIENCE, LEADERSHIP AND OPERATIONAL ART
- RESIDENCY PROGRAMS
- ARCHITECTURE AND RELATED SERVICES
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- AREA, ETHNIC, CULTURAL, GENDER, AND GROUP STUDIES
- HOMELAND SECURITY, LAW ENFORCEMENT, FIREFIGHTING AND RELATED PROTECTIVE SERVICES
- BIOLOGICAL AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, AND RELATED SUPPORT SERVICES
- TRANSPORTATION AND MATERIALS MOVING
- COMMUNICATION, JOURNALISM, AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- CONSTRUCTION TRADES
- PERSONAL AND CULINARY SERVICES
- AGRICULTURE, AGRICULTURE OPERATIONS, AND RELATED SCIENCES
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Foster Care / Orphan