This scholarship is for graduating seniors attending Monett High School in Monett, Missouri. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be a military dependent of their mother, father, brother, or sister on active duty or who has completed active duty in the past year. Applicants must attend an accredited college/university. The following military branches qualify for consideration: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, and National Guard.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
High School: Is this you?
- Monett High
Employer: Is this you?
- Military - United States Air Force
- Military - United States Army
- Military - United States Coast Guard
- Military - United States Marine Corps
- Military - United States National Guard
- Military - United States Navy