Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for graduating seniors who are residents of Fulton County, Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must attend an accredited college or university to pursue a degree in nursing or agriculture. Applicants must display the following characteristics: good citizenship in school, work, and community; good academic accomplishments; financial need; and likelihood to start and complete their course of study.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Fulton County
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Agribusiness/Agricultural Business Operations
- Agricultural and Domestic Animal Services, Other
- Agricultural and Extension Education Services
- Agricultural and Food Products Processing
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Agricultural Animal Breeding
- Agricultural Business and Management, General
- Agricultural Business and Management, Other
- Agricultural Business Technology
- Agricultural Communication/Journalism
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Mechanics and Equipment/Machine Technology
- Agricultural Mechanization, General
- Agricultural Mechanization, Other
- Agricultural Power Machinery Operation
- Agricultural Production Operations, General
- Agricultural Production Operations, Other
- Agricultural Public Services, Other
- Agricultural/Farm Supplies Retailing and Wholesaling
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences, Other
- Agriculture, General
- Agronomy and Crop Science
- Animal Health
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Sciences, General
- Animal Sciences, Other
- Animal Training
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Critical Care Nursing
- Crop Production
- Dairy Husbandry and Production
- Dairy Science
- Dog/Pet/Animal Grooming
- Equestrian/Equine Studies
- Family Practice Nurse/Nurse Practitioner
- Farm/Farm and Ranch Management
- Floriculture/Floristry Operations and Management
- Food Science
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Food Technology and Processing
- Greenhouse Operations and Management
- Horse Husbandry/Equine Science and Management
- Horticultural Science
- International Agriculture
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training (LPN, LVN, Cert
- Livestock Management
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nurse/Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant
- Nursing Administration (MSN, MS, PhD)
- Nursing Science (MS, PhD)
- Nursing, Other
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN)
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management
- Plant Sciences, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Poultry Science
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Range Science and Management
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Soil Microbiology
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Soil Sciences, Other
- Turf and Turfgrass Management
- Agroecology and Sustainable Agriculture
- Viticulture and Enology
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other