This scholarship is for Chickasaw students who are full-time undergraduates pursuing a degree in aviation (such as aviation law, aviation maintenance technology, flight training, air traffic control, aeronautical engineering, aerospace mechanical engineering, airport operations, airport management, meteorology, aviation technology management, or any related field as approved by the Chickasaw Foundation Board of Trustees). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must attend a college or university or recognized private aviation school. This scholarship will be awarded in January.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Bryan, Carter, Coal, Garvin, Grady, Jefferson, Johnston, Love, McClain, Marshall, Murray, Pontotoc, or Stephens County
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Flight Instructor
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
Must be a citizen of the Chickasaw Nation.