Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
These scholarships are for students who live in Wicomico, Dorchester, Somerset, or Worcester County, Maryland; Accomack County, Virginia; or Sussex County, Delaware. To qualify for these scholarships, applicants must be accepted to a full-or part-time program in one of the following: respiratory therapy, nursing (RN), radiologic therapy, respiratory technology, radiology technology, or surgical technology. Scholarship recipients must agree to work at Peninsula Regional Medical Center upon completion of their degree; the length of the service obligation depends on the amount of scholarship aid received. Applications for these scholarships are accepted on a rolling basis.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Wicomico, Dorchester, Somerset, or Worcester County, Maryland; Accomack County, Virginia; or Sussex County, Delaware
College Major: Is this you?
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN)
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Respiratory Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Surgical Technology/Technologist