These scholarships are for students who live in Wicomico, Dorchester, Somerset, or Worcester County, Maryland; Accomack County, Virginia; or Sussex County, Delaware. To qualify for these scholarships, applicants must be accepted to a full-or part-time program in one of the following: respiratory therapy, nursing (RN), radiologic therapy, respiratory technology, radiology technology, or surgical technology. Scholarship recipients must agree to work at Peninsula Regional Medical Center upon completion of their degree; the length of the service obligation depends on the amount of scholarship aid received. Applications for these scholarships are accepted on a rolling basis.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Wicomico, Dorchester, Somerset, or Worcester County, Maryland; Accomack County, Virginia; or Sussex County, Delaware
College Major: Is this you?
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Respiratory Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Surgical Technology/Technologist