Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for students who are residents of Berks, Montgomery, York, Lancaster, Schuylkill, or Columbia County, Pennsylvania. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be full-time horticulture students entering their junior or senior year; or students entering their second year of an associate degree program. Applicants must be pursuing a major in horticulture or related fields which include agricultural sciences, botany, agronomy, and environmental sciences. Consideration will also be given to full-time graduate students.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Berks, Montgomery, York, Lancaster, Schuylkill, or Columbia County
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Agriculture, General
- Agronomy and Crop Science
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Botany/Plant Biology
- Botany/Plant Biology, Other
- Crop Production
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Toxicology
- Floriculture/Floristry Operations and Management
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Forestry, General
- Forestry, Other
- Greenhouse Operations and Management
- Horticultural Science
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Plant Genetics
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Plant Pathology/Phytopathology
- Plant Physiology
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management
- Plant Sciences, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Soil Microbiology
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Soil Sciences, Other
- Urban Forestry
- Wildlife and Wildlands Science and Management
- Environmental Chemistry