This scholarship is for students who are currently enrolled full-time at a Pennsylvania college or university. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be accounting majors, have a 3.0 GPA, and have completed a minimum of 36 credit hours. Students completing their education requirements in May 2013 are not eligible to apply. Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis to candidates that satisfy the requirements of high intellectual capacity, leadership potential, financial need, and intent to pursue a career in accounting.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$1,000 - $15,000|
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
Must be attending a Pennsylvania college or university.