This scholarship is for Pennsylvania graduating high school seniors who are furthering their education in the hospitality industry. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be accepted and currently enrolled in an accredited hospitality or culinary arts program in an accredited post-secondary institution.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$500 - $1,500|
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Institutional Food Workers
- Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter
- Resort Management
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Tourism Promotion Operations
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management