This scholarship is for graduating seniors at high schools in Sacramento, Placer, Yolo, Shasta, Yuba, Sutter, Colusa, or Butte County, California. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a degree in public affairs/administration or political science and government. Applicants must have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA, plan to attend an accredited two- or four-year college, and demonstrate financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Sacramento, Placer, Yolo, Shasta, Yuba, Sutter, Colusa, or Butte County
College Major: Is this you?
- American Government and Politics (United States)
- Community Organization and Advocacy
- Human Services, General
- Political Science and Government, General
- Political Science and Government, Other
- Public Administration
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions, Other
- Public Policy Analysis
- Social Work
- Social Work, Other
- Youth Services/Administration
- Education Policy Analysis
- Health Policy Analysis
- International Policy Analysis
- Public Policy Analysis, Other
- Political Economy