This scholarship is for graduate students studying environmental engineering, water resources, water quality, or related fields. Applicants must be residents of Georgia or attending school in Georgia; they must also be graduates of an accredited college/university or demonstrate that graduation will occur before August 1. Individual membership in GAWP is not a requirement for this scholarship. Selection will be based on applicants' academic performance in college.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Aquatic Biology/Limnology
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Chemistry