This scholarship is for talented students of music between the ages of 14 and 26. Scholarship funds are meant to assist students' study of music. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 2.0 GPA, demonstrate volunteer experience, and be US residents. There is no official application form for this scholarship; applicants must submit the required documents as attachments via email.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
You will be competing against a pretty high number of people for this scholarship.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Minimum Age: Is this you?
Maximum Age: Is this you?
GPA: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Music Management and Merchandising
- Music Pedagogy
- Music Performance, General
- Music Teacher Education
- Music Theory and Composition
- Music, General
- Music, Other
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Piano and Organ
- Violin, Viola, Guitar and Other Stringed Instruments
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Voice and Opera
- Musical Theatre
- Music Technology
- Brass Instruments
- Woodwind Instruments
- Percussion Instruments