Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for graduating seniors of Seymour High School in Seymour, Wisconsin. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must plan to pursue a degree in English at an accredited college or university and intend to teach English at the secondary school level. Applicants must have maintained a 3.0 GPA throughout high school. The scholarship will be paid over a four year period at a rate of $2,000 per year for the freshman and sophomore years, $3,000 per year for the junior year, and $4,000 per year for the senior year. Financial need will be taken into consideration.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
|Award Range:||$2,000 - $4,000|
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- American Literature (Canadian)
- American Literature (United States)
- Creative Writing
- English Composition
- English Language and Literature, General
- English Language and Literature/Letters, Other
- English Literature (British and Commonwealth)
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Speech and Rhetorical Studies
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor
- Teaching English or French as a Second or Foreign Language, Other
- Professional, Technical, Business, and Scientific Writing
- Writing, General
- Rhetoric and Composition
- Rhetoric and Composition/Writing Studies, Other
- General Literature
- Children's and Adolescent Literature
- Literature, Other
High School: Is this you?
- Seymour High
Must intend to teach English at the secondary school level.