This scholarship program is for undergraduate and graduate students who are preparing for a career helping those with brain-related disorders or brain-related disabilities. Applicants must have and maintain a 3.25 GPA and have completed at least 12 college semester hours in the United States or Canada by the application date.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$500 - $1,500|
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Child Neurology Residency Program
- Child/Pediatric Neurology
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Multiple Disabilities
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Specific Learning Disabilities
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Neurobiology and Anatomy
- Neurological Surgery Residency Program
- Neurology Residency Program
- Neuropathology Residency Program