These scholarships are for graduating seniors attending an accredited high school located in the city of Plano, Texas. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be seeking a degree in historic preservation, architecture, archaeology, anthropology, urban planning, or electrical engineering. Scholarships are awarded based on financial need, merit, and interest.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process should probably take a very short time.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Anthropology, Other
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Classical, Ancient Mediterranean and Near Eastern Studies and Archaeology
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Historic Preservation and Conservation
- Historic Preservation and Conservation, Other
- Interior Architecture
- Landscape Architecture
- Physical Anthropology
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Real Estate Development
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Cultural/Archaelogical Resources Protection
- Medical Anthropology
- Cultural Anthropology
- Sociology and Anthropology