This scholarship is for women who are college sophomores, juniors, or seniors. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a degree in chemical or mechanical engineering. Applicants must be enrolled full-time, have a minimum 3.2 GPA, and demonstrate financial need. Underrepresented groups are preferred.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Biochemical Engineering
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Engineering Chemistry
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician