This scholarship is for women who are college sophomores, juniors, or seniors. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a degree in chemical or mechanical engineering. Applicants must be enrolled full-time, have a minimum 3.2 GPA, and demonstrate financial need. Underrepresented groups are preferred.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Chemical Engineering
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
- Engineering Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician