This scholarship is for high school seniors and high school graduates who are pursuing a career in graphic communications, printing technology, printing management, or publishing. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in a two- or four-year accredited graphic or printing program at a technical school, college, or university within the United States; be full-time students; and be able to maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Typography and Composition Equipment Operator
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Graphic and Printing Equipment Operator, General Production
- Graphic Communications, General
- Graphic Communications, Other
- Graphic Design
- Prepress/Desktop Publishing and Digital Imaging Design
- Printing Management
- Printing Press Operator