This scholarship is for students who are residents of the school districts, of Whiteland, Center Grove, or Greenwood in Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have graduated from an accredited high school and plan to major in education or speech/hearing.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Whiteland, Center Grove, or Greenwood School District
College Major: Is this you?
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Communication Disorders Sciences and Services, Other
- Communication Sciences and Disorders, General
- Deaf Studies
- Hearing Instrument Specialist
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist