Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for matriculating full-time undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing a degree at an accredited Rhode Island college or university. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a declared major in accounting, criminal justice, criminology, law, or law enforcement. Other majors will be considered on a case-by-case basis as they relate to the anti-fraud profession. High school students and past scholarship recipients are not eligible to apply. Scholarships will be awarded based on academic achievement, application essay, and references.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- Rhode Island
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Advanced Legal Research/Studies, General
- American/U.S. Law/Legal Studies/Jurisprudence
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Banking, Corporate, Finance, and Securities Law
- Canadian Law/Legal Studies/Jurisprudence
- Comparative Law
- Corrections Administration
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Court Reporting/Court Reporter
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Health Law
- International Business, Trade, and Tax Law
- International Law and Legal Studies
- Juvenile Corrections
- Legal Administrative Assistant/Secretary
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Legal Professions and Studies, Other
- Legal Research and Advanced Professional Studies, Other
- Legal Studies, General
- Legal Support Services, Other
- Pre-Law Studies
- Programs for Foreign Lawyers
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Security and Protective Services, Other
- Tax Law/Taxation
- Intellectual Property Law
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Protective Services Operations
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Homeland Security
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
- Homeland Security, Other
Must attend a college or university in Rhode Island.