This scholarship is for matriculating full-time undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing a degree at an accredited Rhode Island college or university. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a declared major in accounting, criminal justice, criminology, law, or law enforcement. Other majors will be considered on a case-by-case basis as they relate to the anti-fraud profession. High school students and past scholarship recipients are not eligible to apply. Scholarships will be awarded based on academic achievement, application essay, and references.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- Rhode Island
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Advanced Legal Research/Studies, General
- American/U.S. Law/Legal Studies/Jurisprudence
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Banking, Corporate, Finance, and Securities Law
- Canadian Law/Legal Studies/Jurisprudence
- Comparative Law
- Corrections Administration
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Court Reporting/Court Reporter
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Financial Planning and Services
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Health Law
- Homeland Security
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services, Other
- Homeland Security, Other
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Business, Trade, and Tax Law
- International Law and Legal Studies
- Juvenile Corrections
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Legal Administrative Assistant/Secretary
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Legal Professions and Studies, Other
- Legal Research and Advanced Professional Studies, Other
- Legal Studies, General
- Legal Support Services, Other
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Pre-Law Studies
- Programs for Foreign Lawyers
- Protective Services Operations
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Tax Law/Taxation
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
Must attend a college or university in Rhode Island.