These scholarships are for full-time college students entering their junior or senior year who live in Arizona, Colorado, Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota, Texas, Utah, or Wyoming. To qualify for these scholarships, applicants must be pursuing a degree in a mining-related field or in the engineering disciplines, such as mining, geology, mineral processing, metallurgy, electrical, mechanical, or environmental engineering; and have an expressed interest in Western coal as a career path. Applicants must be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
Home State: Is this you?
- North Dakota
- New Mexico
College Major: Is this you?
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Engineering Mechanics
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Geochemistry and Petrology
- Geological and Earth Sciences/Geosciences, Other
- Geological/Geophysical Engineering
- Geology/Earth Science, General
- Geophysics and Seismology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Metallurgical Technology/Technician
- Mining and Mineral Engineering
- Mining and Petroleum Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mining Technology/Technician
- Petroleum Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering