This scholarship is for members (at least student members) of the Rocky Mountain Section AWWA. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be at least college juniors in the upcoming fall term and be pursuing a degree at an accredited college/university in a field of study including but not limited to water, water utility management, and water resources.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- New Mexico
College Major: Is this you?
- Aquatic Biology/Limnology
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Water Resources Engineering
Community Groups: Is this you?
- American Water Works Association (AWWA)