Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for college juniors enrolled full-time at a US-accredited university. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have declared a major in mechanical engineering or an automotive-related engineering discipline. Preference will be given to those individuals with studies/courses in the areas of expertise related to noise and vibration (ex: statics, dynamics, physics, vibration). Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Automotive Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Engineering Mechanics
- Instrumentation Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Engineering