This scholarship is for students who are pursing a career in the development of interactive entertainment. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be full-time students who are currently attending a college or university in the United States (high school seniors are not eligible). They must also have a 3.3 GPA. Possible career paths for this scholarship include art, animation, programming, engineering, game direction, game design, sound design, and music composition. Selection will be based on the contents of the application, as well as leadership, character, and financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer and Information Systems Security
- Computer Graphics
- Video Game Development/Other Computer Programming
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Science
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer Typography and Composition Equipment Operator
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration andManagement, Other
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Graphic and Printing Equipment Operator, General Production
- Graphic Communications, General
- Graphic Communications, Other
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Digital Arts
- Arts, Entertainment, and Media Management, Other
Must be pursuing a career in the gaming industry.