Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for undergraduate students who have completed two academic years of study and for graduate-level students. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have an academic and/or research focus in a field related to imaging. Applicants must be full-time students at an accredited institution pursuing an academic degree. Applicants do not have to be members of IS&T.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Prepress/Desktop Publishing and Digital Imaging Design
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Digital Arts