This scholarship is for undergraduate students who have completed two academic years of study and for graduate-level students. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have an academic and/or research focus in a field related to imaging. Applicants must be full-time students at an accredited institution pursuing an academic degree. Applicants do not have to be members of IS&T.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Digital Arts
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Prepress/Desktop Publishing and Digital Imaging Design
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design