Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for Michigan Section AWWA members, their dependents, and those pursuing a water utility career. The scholarship award is based on demonstrated dedication to the water supply industry and to the pursuit of a college or associate degree in the drinking water field. Applicants will not be evaluated on financial need, but must be members of the Michigan Section American Water Works Association.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Aquatic Biology/Limnology
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Water Resources Engineering
Community Groups: Is this you?
- American Water Works Association (AWWA)