This scholarship is for New Hampshire residents who are pursuing a career in physical or mental rehabilitation. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be accepted to a four-year college or two-year vocational school, have at least a "B" average, and have been residents of New Hampshire for at least three years.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
Home State: Is this you?
- New Hampshire
College Major: Is this you?
- Art Therapy/Therapist
- Asian Bodywork Therapy
- Assistive/Augmentative Technology and Rehabiliation Engineering
- Dance Therapy/Therapist
- Energy and Biologically Based Therapies, Other
- Gene/Genetic Therapy
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Movement and Mind-Body Therapies and Education, Other
- Movement Therapy and Movement Education
- Music Therapy/Therapist
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation/Psychiatry Residency Program
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Polarity Therapy
- Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions, Other
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Respiratory Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services, Other
- Therapeutic Recreation/Recreational Therapy
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling/Counselor
- Yoga Teacher Training/Yoga Therapy
- Costume Design
- Pre-Occupational Therapy Studies
- Pre-Physical Therapy Studies
- Animal-Assisted Therapy
- Rehabilitation Aide
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine Residency Program
- Therapeutic Radiologic Physics Residency Program