This scholarship is for New Hampshire residents who are pursuing a career in physical or mental rehabilitation. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be accepted to a four-year college or two-year vocational school, have at least a "B" average, and have been residents of New Hampshire for at least three years.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
Home State: Is this you?
- New Hampshire
College Major: Is this you?
- Animal-Assisted Therapy
- Art Therapy/Therapist
- Asian Bodywork Therapy
- Assistive/Augmentative Technology and Rehabilitation Engineering
- Costume Design
- Dance Therapy/Therapist
- Energy and Biologically Based Therapies, Other
- Gene/Genetic Therapy
- Massage Therapy/Therapeutic Massage
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Movement and Mind-Body Therapies and Education, Other
- Movement Therapy and Movement Education
- Music Therapy/Therapist
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine Residency Program
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency Program
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation/Psychiatry Residency Program
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Polarity Therapy
- Pre-Occupational Therapy Studies
- Pre-Physical Therapy Studies
- Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy
- Rehabilitation Aide
- Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Professions, Other
- Respiratory Care Therapy/Therapist
- Respiratory Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Somatic Bodywork and Related Therapeutic Services, Other
- Therapeutic Radiologic Physics Residency Program
- Therapeutic Recreation/Recreational Therapy
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling/Counselor
- Yoga Teacher Training/Yoga Therapy