This scholarship is for full-time graduate students who are pursuing a graduate degree in occupational safety and health or a closely related field. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 3.5 GPA and be enrolled in 9 hours or more per semester. Priority will be given to students pursuing a PhD. ASSE student membership is preferred, but not required.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene
- Occupational Medicine Residency Program
- Occupational Safety and Health Technology/Technician
- Quality Control and Safety Technologies/Technicians, Other