Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for graduating seniors at Kokomo High School and Taylor High School in Kokomo, Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must plan to pursue a two- or four-year degree in structural engineering, architecture, building trades, real estate, drafting, business, finance, accounting, or some other field related to building trades at a college or university in the state of Indiana. They must also have a 2.5 GPA. Selection will be based on strong work ethic; strong commitment to school and community; and good character. Preference will be given to students who live in a Crossmann home.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Building/Home/Construction Inspection/Inspector
- Building/Property Maintenance and Management
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Concrete Finishing/Concrete Finisher
- Construction Trades, General
- Construction Trades, Other
- Drywall Installation/Drywaller
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
- Interior Architecture
- Landscape Architecture
- Metal Building Assembly/Assembler
- Painting/Painter and Wall Coverer
- Pipefitting/Pipefitter and Sprinkler Fitter
- Plumbing and Related Water Supply Services, Other
- Plumbing Technology/Plumber
- Real Estate
- Structural Engineering
- Well Drilling/Driller
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Development
- Carpet, Floor, and Tile Worker
- Building Construction Technology
High School: Is this you?
- Kokomo High School
- Taylor High School
Must attend an Indiana college/university.