This scholarship is for graduating seniors at Kokomo High School and Taylor High School in Kokomo, Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must plan to pursue a two- or four-year degree in structural engineering, architecture, building trades, real estate, drafting, business, finance, accounting, or some other field related to building trades at a college or university in the state of Indiana. They must also have a 2.5 GPA. Selection will be based on strong work ethic; strong commitment to school and community; and good character. Preference will be given to students who live in a Crossmann home.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Building/Home/Construction Inspection/Inspector
- Building/Property Maintenance and Management
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Concrete Finishing/Concrete Finisher
- Construction Trades, General
- Construction Trades, Other
- Drywall Installation/Drywaller
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
- Interior Architecture
- Landscape Architecture
- Metal Building Assembly/Assembler
- Painting/Painter and Wall Coverer
- Pipefitting/Pipefitter and Sprinkler Fitter
- Plumbing and Related Water Supply Services, Other
- Plumbing Technology/Plumber
- Real Estate
- Structural Engineering
- Well Drilling/Driller
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Development
- Carpet, Floor, and Tile Worker
- Building Construction Technology
High School: Is this you?
- Kokomo High School
- Taylor High School
Must attend an Indiana college/university.