This scholarship is for members of the IEEE Computer Society. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be college juniors, college seniors, or graduate students who are majoring in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science. Applicants must be attending college full-time and have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer and Information Systems Security
- Computer Engineering, General
- Computer Engineering, Other
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Video Game Development/Other Computer Programming
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Science
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Computer Software Engineering
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration andManagement, Other
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Engineering, Other
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology
- System Administration/Administrator
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Word Processing
Community Groups: Is this you?
- IEEE Computer Society