This scholarship is for college juniors, seniors, and post-graduates from one of the following counties in Pennsylvania: Armstrong, Butler, Clarion, Indiana, or Lawrence. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must enroll as full- or part-time students at a Commonwealth of Pennsylvania college or university with a declared major in the field of agriculture or earth and mineral science. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must respond to the following essay question: 'What do you intend to do with your training after graduating?'
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Armstrong, Butler, Clarion, Indiana, or Lawrence County
College Major: Is this you?
- Agribusiness/Agricultural Business Operations
- Agricultural and Domestic Animal Services, Other
- Agricultural and Extension Education Services
- Agricultural and Food Products Processing
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Agricultural Animal Breeding
- Agricultural Business and Management, General
- Agricultural Business and Management, Other
- Agricultural Business Technology
- Agricultural Communication/Journalism
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Mechanics and Equipment/Machine Technology
- Agricultural Mechanization, General
- Agricultural Mechanization, Other
- Agricultural Power Machinery Operation
- Agricultural Production Operations, General
- Agricultural Production Operations, Other
- Agricultural Public Services, Other
- Agricultural/Farm Supplies Retailing and Wholesaling
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences, Other
- Agriculture, General
- Agronomy and Crop Science
- Animal Health
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Sciences, General
- Animal Sciences, Other
- Animal Training
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, General
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, Other
- Crop Production
- Dairy Husbandry and Production
- Dairy Science
- Dog/Pet/Animal Grooming
- Equestrian/Equine Studies
- Farm/Farm and Ranch Management
- Floriculture/Floristry Operations and Management
- Food Science
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Food Technology and Processing
- Geological and Earth Sciences/Geosciences, Other
- Geology/Earth Science, General
- Geophysics and Seismology
- Greenhouse Operations and Management
- Horse Husbandry/Equine Science and Management
- Horticultural Science
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- International Agriculture
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Livestock Management
- Materials Engineering
- Materials Science
- Mining and Mineral Engineering
- Mining Technology/Technician
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management
- Plant Sciences, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Poultry Science
- Range Science and Management
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Soil Microbiology
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Soil Sciences, Other
- Turf and Turfgrass Management
- Agroecology and Sustainable Agriculture
- Viticulture and Enology
- Earth Science Teacher Education
Must attend a Pennsylvania college/university.