This scholarship is for graduating seniors from Whiteland Community High School in Whiteland or Franklin Community High School in Franklin, Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA and plan to complete a two- or four-year program at an accredited Indiana college or university. Applicants must plan to pursue a career in one of the following: architectural engineering, mechanical engineering, architecture, drafting, business, accounting, finance, urban planning, industrial arts, education, real estate sales, management, or other fields related to the building trades industry. Special consideration will be given to students who live in a Crossman home; students who display a strong work ethic; and students who display a strong commitment to their school and/or community. Applicants must provide an essay about your personal and educational goals including your current thoughts about your career and future.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD/CADD
- Architectural Engineering
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Building Construction Technology
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Building/Property Maintenance
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Construction Management
- Construction Trades, General
- Drafting and Design Technology/Technician, General
- Drafting/Design Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, General
- Industrial and Product Design
- Interior Architecture
- International Marketing
- Landscape Architecture
- Marketing Research
- Marketing, Other
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Purchasing, Procurement/Acquisitions and Contracts Management
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Development
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Small Business Administration/Management
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations
High School: Is this you?
- Franklin Community High School
- Whiteland Community High School