This scholarship is for graduating seniors at Monroe Local High School in Monroe, Ohio. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have lettered in a sport at Monroe High School and plan to pursue studies in fine arts, which may include graphic arts, design, animation, art, or similar studies including the use of computers in the field of art.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Digital Arts
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Graphic Design
- Industrial and Product Design
- Interior Design
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
High School: Is this you?
- Lemon-Monroe High School
Sports: Is this you?
- Cheerleading/Dance Team
- Cross Country
- Field Hockey
- Ice Hockey
- Sports Management
- Swimming and Diving
- Track and Field
- Water Polo
Must have lettered in a sport.