This scholarship is for graduating seniors from any high school in Belmont, Jefferson, Harrison, Guernsey, Noble, or Monroe County, Ohio. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must wish to pursue an accredited course of study that results in certification as a paramedic or a firefighter.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Belmont, Jefferson, Harrison, Guernsey, Noble, or Monroe County
College Major: Is this you?
- Emergency Care Attendant (EMT Ambulance)
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Fire Protection and Safety Technology/Technician
- Fire Protection, Other
- Fire Science/Fire-fighting
- Fire Services Administration
- Fire Systems Technology
- Fire/Arson Investigation and Prevention
- Wildland/Forest Firefighting and Investigation