Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for residents of Lorain and Erie Counties in Ohio. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing education in the dental or dental hygiene profession.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Lorain or Erie County
College Major: Is this you?
- Advanced General Dentistry
- Advanced/Graduate Dentistry and Oral Sciences, Other
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dental Clinical Sciences, General
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Dental Laboratory Technology/Technician
- Dental Materials
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Dental Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Pediatric Dentistry/Pedodontics
- Pre-Dentistry Studies