This scholarship is for high school seniors in Muskingum County, Ohio. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a four-year degree in business or liberal arts. Applicants must have a 2.8 GPA and live in an area served by People's Bank. Awards will be made based on financial need, with preference given to students with higher need. Preference will be given to students planning to attend Marietta, Washing State CC, Ohio Valley University, and WVU-Parkersburg.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Muskingum County
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- NATURAL RESOURCES AND CONSERVATION
- PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- THEOLOGY AND RELIGIOUS VOCATIONS
- LIBERAL ARTS AND SCIENCES, GENERAL STUDIES AND HUMANITIES
- BIOLOGICAL AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
- BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, AND RELATED SUPPORT SERVICES
- COMMUNICATION, JOURNALISM, AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- FAMILY AND CONSUMER SCIENCES/HUMAN SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- AREA, ETHNIC, CULTURAL, GENDER, AND GROUP STUDIES
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE/LETTERS
- FOREIGN LANGUAGES, LITERATURES, AND LINGUISTICS
- LIBRARY SCIENCE
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
Must live in an area served by People's Bank.