This scholarship is for residents of Kosciusko County, Indiana, who have graduated or will graduate from Warsaw Community High School located in Warsaw, Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing further study at a university or college in the field of music or pharmacy. Applicants must have participated in school and/or community activities throughout their high school career.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Kosciusko County
College Major: Is this you?
- Brass Instruments
- Clinical, Hospital, and Managed Care Pharmacy
- Industrial and Physical Pharmacy and Cosmetic Sciences
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Keyboard Instruments
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Music Management
- Music Pedagogy
- Music Performance, General
- Music Teacher Education
- Music Technology
- Music Theory and Composition
- Music, General
- Music, Other
- Musical Theatre
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Percussion Instruments
- Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Design
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Pharmacy Administration and Pharmacy Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration, Other
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Stringed Instruments
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Voice and Opera
- Woodwind Instruments
High School: Is this you?
- Warsaw Community High School