This scholarship is for residents of Kosciusko County, Indiana, who have graduated or will graduate from Warsaw Community High School located in Warsaw, Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing further study at a university or college in the field of music or pharmacy. Applicants must have participated in school and/or community activities throughout their high school career.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Kosciusko County
College Major: Is this you?
- Clinical, Hospital, and Managed Care Pharmacy
- Industrial and Physical Pharmacy and Cosmetic Sciences
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Music Management and Merchandising
- Music Pedagogy
- Music Performance, General
- Music Teacher Education
- Music Theory and Composition
- Music, General
- Music, Other
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Design
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Pharmacy Administration and Pharmacy Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration, Other
- Piano and Organ
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Violin, Viola, Guitar and Other Stringed Instruments
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Voice and Opera
- Musical Theatre
- Music Technology
- Brass Instruments
- Woodwind Instruments
- Percussion Instruments
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management
High School: Is this you?
- Warsaw Community High School