This award is for graduate students currently enrolled or intending to enroll in a college or university in the United States or Canada, and for recently graduated (within three years of graduation) post-doctoral researcher. To qualify, applicants must be pursuing a program of study aimed at starting a professional career where expertise is required in remote sensing or other related geospatial information technologies.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Engineering, Other
- Geographic Information Science and Cartography
- Geography, Other
- Geological/Geophysical Engineering
- Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Physical Sciences, Other
- Surveying Engineering
- Surveying Technology/Surveying